Stormport Connections place great importance on advising our customers on the entire “getting connected” process. We aim to make this a very simple matter, as it should be. We answer all your questions upfront and then also raise and answer some you may not have thought of.
We will make you aware early in the process all of the important issues like:
- siting of substations
- on-site cable routes
- service termination positions
- installing roof top solar panels
- temporary builder’s supplies
- optimal sequencing of works
- diversion or re-siting of existing electricity assets
- effects/impacts on neighbouring sites
- third party landowners who may have to be consulted
- power requirements for future phases
- possible time and cost saving opportunities by co-ordinating with other parties on site
Armed with a full set of information, early in the process, we can manage the connection very effectively for you and meet your programme. No emerging surprises, means no opportunities for delays and……… smiley faces all round.